Policlínica Ntra Sra del Rosario S.L has been a leading hospital in health service management since 1969.
With more than 40 years at the service of the citizens of Ibiza and Formentera, interest in the continuous implementation of the latest technology, together with a magnificent professional team, and a close and personalised treatment for each patient has always prevailed.
We pursue promoting healthcare safety and quality policies, designed to meet the needs and expectations of all our patients.
To this end, Policlínica Ntra. Sra. del Rosario establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
- Our health care is focused on our patients, caring about their safety and meeting their expectations.
- We pursue the continuous improvement of the quality of our services through the functioning of the various Clinical Committees, analysing our data and information and identifying our areas for improvement.
- We comply with the legal requirements and regulations applicable to the sector in the Health Care Ethics and Risk Prevention Committee.
- We believe that the professional development of the people who work in Policlínica Ntra. Sra. del Rosario S.L is an essential driving force for innovation and knowledge. That is why training and recycling is one of our main objectives.
- We believe offering our patients modern, innovative equipment that is adapted to advancing technology is essential for our patients.
- Our personalised service for our patients, allows us to be a reference in the Island of Ibiza in the provision of services related to Health Tourism, watching our courtesy and cordiality at all times. With this principle, we seek to transmit to our customers the values and pillars of our organisation such as Familiarity, Responsibility, Trust, Honesty/Transparency, Human Quality, Respect, Ethics, Overcoming, Effort, Confidentiality and Sustainability. Thinking like the patient is our value
- Policlínica Ntra. Sra. del Rosario, S.L. addresses clinical decisions based on a methodology that is based on scientific evidence. It uses conscientiously, sensibly and explicitly the best evidence from scientific research when making decisions about the health of our patients.
Our Quality and Safety Policy, that serves as a reference framework for establishing and revising the Strategic and Quality Objectives, is implemented, updated and communicated to all our employees.