Foot lesions are a common health problem. Even though some of them are hereditary, many come from the accumulated impact of an abusive and neglected lifestyle. Studies show that approximately 75 % of the population has suffered major or minor foot problems through their life, many of them do not search for medical advice, because apparently they erroneously think that the pain and discomfort are normal and can be expected.
A podiatric performance will be required if any of the diseases that can be grouped in the following groups show up or persist:
– Helomas and hyerkeratosis.
– Nail changes.
– Changes in foot biomechanics.
– Dermatological disorders of the foot.
– Alterations osteoarticular forefoot.
– Infections of the foot.
– Diseases caused by systemic diseases.