We help amateur and professional athletes enjoy sport in good health.
Our Health and Sport Unit ensures the safe practice of sports, working for athletes, amateurs and professionals to get the most out of their exercise.
The multidisciplinary team includes cardiologists, traumatologists, nutritionists, podiatrists, orthopaedists, dieticians, physiologists and physiotherapists. They focus on three lines—prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries—providing individualised advice and monitoring tailored to each patient.
- Fast-turnaround cardio tests (analysis, electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress test).
- Design of personalised diets and follow-up of results.
- Study of the musculoskeletal system.
- Psychological counselling.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sport injuries.
- Personal trainer.
- Stress test with gas analysis.
For more information and appointments: 647 312 244 (Mon. to Fri. from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.)